Green Township Land Use Board
Effective 2016, The Township Committee has combined the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment into one Land Use Board.
- Adoption of a Master Plan ever six years;
- Subdivision control and site plan review for permitted uses;
- Recommendations as to the official map of the Township;
- Conditional use applications;
- Recommendations as to the zoning ordinance or amendments;
- Review of Capital Improvement Projects;
- Variances under certain circumstances in connection with site plans and subdivisions.
- Hear and decide Appeals of decisions of the administrative officer enforcing the zoning ordinance;
- Hear and decide for Interpretations of the zoning map or ordinance;
- Hear and decide Bulk or "C" Variances; A "c" variance is if it is separate from a site plan, subdivision or conditional use (i.e.. residential permit that doesn't require a subdivision or site plan)
- Hear and decide Use or "D" Variances: example of a "d" variance; Use of principle structure; Expansion of non-conforming use; deviation from a specification of standard of a conditional use; Increase in permitted floor area ration; Increase in permitted density; Height greater than 10 feet or 10% of the maximum height permitted.
- May direct the Issuance of a Permit for a building or structure in the bed of a mapped street or public drainage way, flood control basin or public area. A building structure not related to a street.
The Land Use Board holds Regular Meetings at 7:00 PM on the second Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noticed.
*The Subdivision & Site Plan Review Committee or Technical Review Committee (TRC) meetings: 3rd Thursday as needed.
Scott Holzhauer- Chairman
Jeff Wilson - Vice Chairman
Daniel Conkling - Mayor/Mayor's designee
Jim Chirip - Committee person
Watson Perigo - Township Employee
Dennis Walker - Alt #1
Michael Muller - Alt #2
Jim DeYoung - Alt #3
Open Position - Alt #4
Kim Mantz - Board Secretary
908.852.9333 ext 13
*If you would like to become a member of the board, please click here to fill out an application.
Escrow or Bond Funds Release Form
Master Plan Re-exam Report Sept. 2008
Land Use Plan Dec. 2005
Open Space Plan May 2009
Housing Element/Fair Share Plan Dec. 2005