The Road Department is responsible for all the roads that are owned by the Township of Green. During the year, the Department conducts routine maintenance on the:
- Storm drains
- Municipally-owned buildings
From spring to fall, streets throughout Town are swept. In the winter, the Department is always busy with removal of snow and ice from the roadways. The Department trims brush in the Township right of ways, mows Township owned property, and provides maintenance of Township owned buildings.
The Road Department sponsors the following activities:
- Brush Chipping Program - spring
- Christmas Tree Pickup - winter
- Tire, Oil, Battery Collection Day - April -
- NEW THIS YEAR - E-WASTE...Throw out all your old electronics!
For more information on any of these please click on the area of interest.
Watson Perigo, Supervisor
Randy Gould, Road Repairer
Jason Miller, Road Repairer/Mechanic
The Department can be reached at 908 852-3092.